The festival would not be able to exist without our amazing volunteers. High school volunteers run the interactive stations and parent/teacher volunteers help everything run smoothly.
If you would like to volunteer at one of our festivals this year, please contact Alanna at: email@example.com
Video Submission Guidelines
We are hosting The Eastern Ontario Children’s Water Festival virtually this year in April before going back to in-person. Students and teachers from across eastern Ontario will be able to participate virtually in a variety of water education activities. Our well-loved stations will be presented as interactive videos and games, but we need YOUR help to make it happen.
- The video can be in either French, English or both.
- The video should be between 5 and 10 minutes long.
- The activity topic must be related to water.
- The activity must be suitable for students grades 3 to 5.
- The video must be submitted by an individual or a team of two but you can use ‘extras’ for filming purposes.
View our example video:
If you are submitting a video please fill out and submit the form below. When filling out the form please make sure to complete every field.
Videos can be submitted via DropBox, Google Drive, YouTube or Vimeo links.
When using DropBox, Google Drive or other similar file sharing platform, please make sure the file or enclosing folder is set to anyone with a link can edit.